Once again. we are devastated by the latest restriction announcement that puts us into tier 3 ☹. We are left with no choice than to close the venue, just when we had been getting ready to re-open too. We’ve decided to reschedule all events up until the end of January 2021. Obviously, if anything changes drastically before then than we may re-think.
All tickets that have been purchased for any dates between end of March 2020 to end of Jan 2021 will be valid for rescheduled dates.
We thank you for your support for which has been an incredibly difficult time for us as a business & thank you all for your understanding.
Please note any refund requests will be reviewed & may take 30 days.